Friday, October 2, 2009

What a day.



I quit the jet lag cold turkey. I'm now running on Spain time. I saw some fantastic films today, most notably, a Korean vampire film called "Thirst". The Director Chan-wook Park, who is held in high honor in Sitges, was there to receive an honorary award. Unfortunately I'm not sure what he said when he gave his speech, because he spoke Korean and the only interpretation was in Spanish. The film is a dark comedy about a priest who accidentally becomes a vampire, and the elaborate, and sometimes hilarious measures he goes through to get blood without killing anyone. A spectacular film. I watched films at the Auditori today. The theater is massive. Every line I stood in was three people wide, and stretched around half of the entire Hotel Melia, which is a very large building. I had a meeting with Salvador today in preparation for my films showing. Judging by the size of the crowd that came to see the films tonight, I can expect a good turnout. I'll see if I can't snag a picture or two when it happens. I'm going to bed now.

Until we meet again.

1 comment:

  1. DUDE this is so cool!!! You have no idea how excited I am for you man! Keep the blog updated so I can be! Stay safe!

    -Miles

    ReplyDelete